This is all you need for treating Demodex mites on your skin!
Bundle 2 is suitable for those with skin inflammation conditions, but do not need hair treatment. Bundle 2 includes everything you need to treat Demodex mites affecting your skin for an entire 3-month course. All 2 products included in Bundle 2 work synergistically to ensure total mite elimination, soothing and relief from inflammation and restoring of clarity and lustre.
Throughout this time, you will have a personal Ungex consultant assigned to you for the duration of your treatment to ensure you get the maximum benefit from the treatment and are supported every step of the way.
Ungex is a natural product designed to be used in a course to treat damaging Demodex mites, with no artificial colours, parabens, SLS, SLES and cruelty-free.
Research shows that most people have Demodex mites living in their skin. These microscopic parasites feast on your skin’s oil and live out their entire lives under your skin! For some people, unfortunately, these parasites cause a range of skin inflammation issues, which can only be alleviated by eradicating the source of the inflammation – Demodex mites.
The Ungex protocol ensures that every generation of Demodex mites is eliminated to restore lustre and clarity to your hair and skin.
Bundle 2 Includes:
✔️3 X Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC)
Ungex Demodex Defence Cleanser is the first step in wiping out Demodex mites from your hair and skin. Formulated for all skin and hair types, the Demodex Defence Cleanser balances the skin’s oil distribution, thus depriving Demodex mites of their food source, and leaving you with clean, healthy hair.
✔️3 X Pro-Demodex Treatment (PDT)
Powerfully treating mites right at the source, the Pro Demodex Treatment is used nightly to kill all generations of Demodex mites by repeated exposure to the product.
Sadly, we are saying goodbye to SDT and no longer stocking it.
– For Bundles that previously included 2 SDTs have received 1 PDT + 1 DDC in its place, allowing you to get more value for the same price.
Ungex Pty. Ltd
|BONUS: Choose Your Gift
Extra bottle, HFI – unavailable (get an extra bottle instead)
Ungex Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC)
Water (aqua), Ammonium lauryl sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Fragrance (parfum), Cocamidopropylamine oxide, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Centella asiatica extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Benzyl alcohol, Menthol, Citric acid, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-12 dimethicone, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Pyridoxine hcl, Panthenol, Allantoin, Propylene glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Ungex Pro-Demodex Treatment (PDT)
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Geraniol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol
How to Use
Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC)
For use on the scalp, face, and body to help skin become a hostile environment for Demodex mites.
For the best results, use in conjunction with Ungex Demodex sprays.
How to Use:
- Read the ‘Direction for Use’ on the product label.
- At night, apply cleanser to the skin and lather.
- Rinse thoroughly after application with warm water.
- Before exiting the shower, let cool water run over the skin.
- Avoid products like conditioners, lotions, and moisturisers.
Did You Know?
Most people lower their skin’s ability to protect them by stripping their skin and overusing cleansers, especially the face and scalp areas, further giving Demodex an advantage? To help fix this, only use the cleanser when there is dirt to remove from the skin.
- Suitable for both skin and hair.
- Avoid cleanser if your skin is not dirty.
- ‘Dirt’ can be defined by an unpleasant odour, cosmetics, air pollution, etc.
- When skin is clean, shower with plain water only to control oil, massaging the skin as you go.
- If skin becomes dry, try reducing the frequency of use or apply organic cold-pressed extra-virgin coconut
oil to introduce some moisture without feeding mites.
- Cleansers alone are not enough to eradicate mites.
- For complete Demodex elimination, bundles or kits are required
Pro-Demodex Treatment (PDT)
Highly concentrated PDT helps target mites on contact when used in daily/nightly routine. Also suitable to stop cross transfer when applied to fabrics that come into contact with affected areas (towels, pillows, etc.). Suitable for use to help prevent mites within the home and clinic.
How to Use:
- Spray problem areas directly.
- Use every night before bed.
- Do not rinse.
A little bit of PDT goes a long way. Mites live off your skin for several hours so changing your pillowcase nightly and any other items that come into contact with your skin may reduce cross transfer.
If in doubt, contact your Demodex consultant directly to ensure you are using correctly.
Also known as a “healing reaction,” it can sometimes be experienced in those with a high population density of Demodex mites during the first months of treatment. This is normal and a good sign that products are doing their job.
Did You Know?
Ungex products may also be effective on other insects and mites that may plague people. For the last five years, we have helped clients at all ends of the infestation spectrum help take control back of their skin.
High Frequency Instrument (HFI)
The HFI is a recommended technology that can be used in conjunction with Ungex products to speed up the process of your treatment. Not only does it host a lot of benefits, but it also compliments your ‘Ungex Care Plan’ by better penetrating Ungex products onto the skin as well as eliminating mites.
This instrument is suitable for use externally over the scalp, face, and body. It is advised that this is not available for purchase from Ungex directly.
How to Use:
- Read the manufacturer’s manual before use.
- Clean and sterilise the electrode before use with PDT or SDT.
- Switch on and insert the appropriate attachment.
- Glide on or around problem areas in circular motions, not leaving in one
spot for longer than 10 seconds.
- Adjust the intensity of the frequency to your personal preference.
- May use for at least 10 minutes at a time.
- Adjust the intensity to 0 before switching off and remove the attachment.
- Sterilise with PDT or SDT after use.
This is a promotional item and does not belong to Ungex, although it may be offered with first orders, exclusively on Bundles.
Please contact your Demodex consultant directly for further assistance.
Tips & Tricks:
There will be a sharp smell created by ozone that is normal and is not a sign of a problem. It can be helpful to practice on the back of your hands to get a feel of the machine before use.
For more information please read below links:
Ungex Protocols | Habits | USER GUIDE PDF
Protocol Quick Guide
The Full Treatment: Suitable for Bundles & Kits
This protocol overview is intended to be used as a quick guide on the steps needed to implement treatment. Individual product instructions should be read thoroughly to ensure complete understanding. Ungex Demodex consultants are available for further advice based on individual needs.
How to Use:
Step 1. Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC) As required
- Do not overuse cleanser.
- Does not need to be used every night unless there are visible signs of dirt.
- If the cleanser is not required, cleanse the skin and scalp with water only.
Step 2. Demodex Hair Tonic (DHT) Every night
- Spray on the scalp every night.
Step 3. High-Frequency Instrument (HFI) Recommended
- Follow the direct method of application.
- Use once a week up-to every night.
Step 4. Pro Demodex Treatment (PDT) Every night
- PDT is our strongest anti-Demodex solution. PDT can be used interchangeably for the skin and environment.
Demodex can transfer from the skin onto things in the environment through physical contact. It is important to reduce cross-transfer as much as possible and avoid repeat use of objects that come into contact with us daily, like towels, hairbrushes, pillowcases, etc.
To combat this, follow one or more of these options:
- Leave fabrics in the sun for a few hours each day.
- Avoid repeating use of items for at least 52 hours.
- Spray bedding and pillowcases with PDT nightly before bed.
Tips & Tricks:
- All products are suitable for use over the entire body (except DHT).
- All Ungex products should be used on damp skin/scalp.
- All Ungex products are required to be used in the protocol, although the most important role is the PDT spray.
- No other products should be used for the duration of treatment. If this is unavoidable, we strongly suggest that other products be used in the morning.
- If skin becomes dry and you know that you are not over-cleansing, try using organic, cold-pressed and extra-virgin coconut oil to introduce some moisture without feeding Demodex.
- The best time to use all Ungex products is at night before bed.
- Shake bottles before use.
Did You Know?
The Ungex protocol is one of the first fully developed treatments that is aimed at Demodex mites in human skin and is not symptoms specific. Ungex natural based products can be adapted to use in all areas, ages, and skin types.
STOP BAD HABITS
- Reduce the consumption of fried and greasy food.
- Avoid sharing items that come in direct contact with the skin.
- Reduce sedentary lifestyle, smoking, and alcohol consumption.
- Reduce any stress and pressure that may impact the immune system.
FOLLOW GOOD HABITS
- Rinse skin in warm water, then finish with cool water.
- Stay hydrated, exercise regularly, and take some time to relax.
- Optimise your sleep routine to ensure your body has had plenty of rest.
- Try to maintain a positive outlook; laughing and having fun can benefit the body and mind.
- Read the label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities:
- Store in original containers and keep away from incompatible materials.
- Ensure all lids and caps are tightly sealed after each use.
- Store in a clean, cool, dry, and well-ventilated area.
- Store between 5°C to 28°C (41 – 82.4 °F).
First Aid Measures:
- For external use only
- May be harmful if large amounts are swallowed.
- Full strength material may be irritating to the eyes and cause some reactions in sensitive individuals.
- Full strength material should not cause any irritation to the mucous membrane and upper airways.
- Not considered an irritant through normal use. Full strength material in repeated or prolonged contact with skin may be irritating.
The information herein is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, it is meant to describe the safety requirements of our products, thus this shall not constitute a guarantee for any specific product features and shall not establish a legally valid contractual relationship. No warranty is expressed or made as to this document’s accuracy, reliability or completeness. Users have the sole responsibility to determine the suitability of the materials for any use and the manner of use contemplated.