Find Ungex Shipping and Return Terms and Conditions.
Does Ungex offer international shipping?
Yes, Ungex products can be delivered to all over the world.
What are Ungex shipping charges?
Shipping charges vary depending on the address that they are shipped to. As Ungex is an Australian company, Australians will pay less shipping. Shipments overseas differ in price and are calculated by Flat Rate, according to the destination. The shipping fee can be found when you proceed to the checkout page.
When will I receive my orders?
The approximate time that you can receive your order also depends on your location. Generally, it takes a maximum of 10 days for customers outside of Australia. For Australian customers, it takes 3 working days.
How can I track my order?
You can track your orders here by using order Id and billing email that you used for ordering your product.
What are the return conditions?
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, you are welcome to return the products if the following return conditions are met:
• Provide original proof of purchase
• Item must be unused and in original, unused or unopened, undamaged and in resale-able condition.
• The exchange or refund is sought within a reasonable period of time (in most cases a reasonable period of time is deemed to be 90 days).
Which items can't be refunded?
• Gift cards and vouchers
• Any products that have come as a free gift with purchase Products
What are refund terms?
You are entitled to the refund if products are returned, provided the above conditions are met.
Any shipping fees associated with customer orders will not be refunded and a fixed handling fee of 20% will be deducted from the refund of the original order price.
Ungex is not liable for any loss, damage or delay arising from, or in connection with, the transport and return of goods. It is recommended to ship goods back to Ungex using Australia Post or an equivalent secure postal service and ensure a tracking number is provided. If tracking is not purchased, and a parcel being returned is delayed or lost, this is not the responsibility of Ungex and must be taken up directly with the chosen postal service provider.
Any other issues about return payment will be done according to the bank’s transaction’s terms and conditions.
If products have been returned within 90 days of purchase, you are entitled a fixed store credit amount.
If the product has been used and opened, and you simply change your mind, we cannot refund you.
How To Return An Item
• Contact our friendly Customer Service Team for returns authorisation. Returns without an authorisation will not be accepted.
• Once you have received a return authorisation, you may choose 2 options:
1. Return your item in person at Ungex in person
2. Package your item carefully and address to:
Ungex Pty. Ltd
The Exchange Tower
Suite 1510, 530 Little Collins St,
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone Number: +61 3 9939 7575
Once your return has been received, it will be processed within 5-10 business days. Your bank may take a further 3 to 5 days to clear the funds back into your account.