According to research, most people are said to have Demodex mites living on their skin. These parasites eat your skin’s oil and live under your skin! Sadly for some people, these parasites cause a range of skin issues that can only be soothed by eradicating the cause of inflammation –which is Demodex mites.
That is why we designed Demodex treatment for humans. Demodex is a natural based product created to manage human demodicosis, dandruff, hair loss, itchy scalp caused by Demodex mites.
The Ungex hair mite treatment comes with pure essential oils; hence this Demodex treatment is suitable for all hair and skin types. Our natural Demodex treatment for humans is suitable for anyone- whether you have normal skin or sensitive, this herbal-based hair tonic will help you to purify your scalp, to treat the itchy scalp, androgenic alopecia hair loss, baldness, pruritus and eliminate mites naturally.
✔️ Unique leave-on Hair formula: It is made with unique leave-on formula with natural and herbal ingredients to help soothe the scalp and promote healthy hair growth.
✔️ Effective Mite Treatment and Recovery: Consistent use of our Treatment Hair Tonic aids in stopping skin crawling sensations associated with Demodex mites. An effective and safe way to treat scalp demodicosis.
✔️ Pure Essential Oils: It comes with pure essential oils, which make it appropriate for all hair/skin types to help treat Demodex related to dandruff itchy scalp, hair thinning and hair loss.
✔️Soothe Scalp Inflammation: It helps soothe scalp inflammation conditions such as itchiness and hair loss. Natural formula is suitable for use on scalp.
Ungex Treatment Hair Tonic (THT)
Water (aqua), Alcohol denat., Peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-12 dimethicone, Mentha arvensis leaf oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Centella asiatica extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Benzyl alcohol, Menthol, Hydrolyzed keratin, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Citric acid, Panthenol, Propylene glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinon
How To Use
- Spray tonic evenly onto the scalp, spread with fingertips if needed.
- When covered, massage scalp in an up and down motion with fingertips.
- Do not rinse.
- It’s better to use THT at nights but in special cases and with the advice of a Demodex consultant THT can be used in the morning.
Notes about THT:
THT is specifically designed for use on the scalp
- To avoid cross-contamination, please do not share personal care items with anyone.
- few puffs are enough (1-2). Don’t spray too much.
- No other products should be used for protocol duration. If this is unavoidable we strongly suggest that other products be used in the morning.
- If skin becomes dry, try using organic cold pressed extra-virgin coconut oil to introduce some moisture without feeding the Demodex.
Those with sensitive skin or severe symptoms may need to introduce products slowly.
- Sensitive Skin: If you are using PDT beside THT, mix PTD with water and gradually increase the ratio. (For example first week of treatment use 2/10 of product and 8/10 pure clean water and increse the ration gradually.)
- Die-off Reaction: Also known as healing reaction can sometimes be experienced in those with a high population of Demodex mites during the first months of treatment. This is normal and a good sign that products are doing their job.
Please contact your Demodex consultant directly with any concerns!