The ‘Ungex Demodex Hair Tonic’ is a cutting-edge treatment designed to manage the presence of hair mites on your scalp. It effectively controls the Demodex population, alleviates itchiness, and stimulates healthy hair growth.
If you’ve been diagnosed with Demodex folliculorum or Demodex brevis infestation, this hair tonic’s triple-action formula can have a protective effect on your scalp.
A blend of natural and herbal ingredients keeps mites in check and reduces dandruff as well as the nagging itchiness.
Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp. The pure essential oils in the tonic stimulate your scalp and assist with hair growth.
Daily use of ‘Ungex Demodex Hair Tonic’ after washing your hair may help eradicate all Demodex mites. You should also try the powerful scalp maintenance solution to grow healthy and lustrous hair.
An Ungex consultant guides you on the use of ‘Ungex Demodex Hair Tonic’ for the best results.
✔️ Suitable for all types of hair
✔️ A natural mite control solution
✔️ Non-greasy leave-in hair formula
✔️ Helps calm an itchy and inflamed scalp
✔️ Effective against hair loss from D. folliculorum and D. brevis
The microscopic mites living in your hair may be transmitted to your eyelashes, possibly causing lid margin inflammation and other ocular conditions. As a natural solution, ‘Ungex Demodex Hair Tonic’ helps hinder the growth of mites, contributes to the treatment of scalp demodicosis and safeguards hair health.
How to Use
Helps control the density of Demodex mites on the surface of the scalp and soothes itchy or irritated skin. It contains hair growth properties for use exclusively on the scalp to support the treatment and maintenance of mite populations. For best results, use in conjunction with Ungex Demodex sprays.
How to Use:
- Read the ‘Direction for Use’ on the product label.
- Shake before each use.
- Use on damp scalp.
- Spray tonic evenly using clean fingertips to spread and massage in an up and down motion.
- Do not rinse.
Did You Know?
DHT is an optional product in the ‘Ungex Care Plan’ and although it is recommended for use at night, it may be used in the morning as well for those with special cases of extreme hair loss, and with the advice of a Demodex consultant.
Available with A1 bundles and kits
For more information please read below links:
Ungex Protocols | Habits | USER GUIDE PDF
Protocol Quick Guide
The Full Treatment: Suitable for Bundles & Kits
This protocol overview is intended to be used as a quick guide on the steps needed to implement treatment. Individual product instructions should be read thoroughly to ensure complete understanding. Ungex Demodex consultants are available for further advice based on individual needs.
How to Use:
Step 1. Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC) As required
- Do not overuse cleanser.
- Does not need to be used every night unless there are visible signs of dirt.
- If the cleanser is not required, cleanse the skin and scalp with water only.
Step 2. Demodex Hair Tonic (DHT) Every night
- Spray on the scalp every night.
Step 3. High-Frequency Instrument (HFI) Recommended
- Follow the direct method of application.
- Use once a week up-to every night.
Step 4. Pro Demodex Treatment (PDT) Every night
- PDT is our strongest anti-Demodex solution. PDT can be used interchangeably for the skin and environment.
Demodex can transfer from the skin onto things in the environment through physical contact. It is important to reduce cross-transfer as much as possible and avoid repeat use of objects that come into contact with us daily, like towels, hairbrushes, pillowcases, etc.
To combat this, follow one or more of these options:
- Leave fabrics in the sun for a few hours each day.
- Avoid repeating use of items for at least 52 hours.
- Spray bedding and pillowcases with PDT nightly before bed.
Tips & Tricks:
- All products are suitable for use over the entire body (except DHT).
- All Ungex products should be used on damp skin/scalp.
- All Ungex products are required to be used in the protocol, although the most important role is the PDT spray.
- No other products should be used for the duration of treatment. If this is unavoidable, we strongly suggest that other products be used in the morning.
- If skin becomes dry and you know that you are not over-cleansing, try using organic, cold-pressed and extra-virgin coconut oil to introduce some moisture without feeding Demodex.
- The best time to use all Ungex products is at night before bed.
- Shake bottles before use.
Did You Know?
The Ungex protocol is one of the first fully developed treatments that is aimed at Demodex mites in human skin and is not symptoms specific. Ungex natural based products can be adapted to use in all areas, ages, and skin types.
STOP BAD HABITS
- Reduce the consumption of fried and greasy food.
- Avoid sharing items that come in direct contact with the skin.
- Reduce sedentary lifestyle, smoking, and alcohol consumption.
- Reduce any stress and pressure that may impact the immune system.
FOLLOW GOOD HABITS
- Rinse skin in warm water, then finish with cool water.
- Stay hydrated, exercise regularly, and take some time to relax.
- Optimise your sleep routine to ensure your body has had plenty of rest.
- Try to maintain a positive outlook; laughing and having fun can benefit the body and mind.
- Read the label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities:
- Store in original containers and keep away from incompatible materials.
- Ensure all lids and caps are tightly sealed after each use.
- Store in a clean, cool, dry, and well-ventilated area.
- Store between 5°C to 28°C (41 – 82.4 °F).
First Aid Measures:
- For external use only
- May be harmful if large amounts are swallowed.
- Full strength material may be irritating to the eyes and cause some reactions in sensitive individuals.
- Full strength material should not cause any irritation to the mucous membrane and upper airways.
- Not considered an irritant through normal use. Full strength material in repeated or prolonged contact with skin may be irritating.
The information herein is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, it is meant to describe the safety requirements of our products, thus this shall not constitute a guarantee for any specific product features and shall not establish a legally valid contractual relationship. No warranty is expressed or made as to this document’s accuracy, reliability or completeness. Users have the sole responsibility to determine the suitability of the materials for any use and the manner of use contemplated.
Ungex Demodex Hair Tonic (DHT)
Water (aqua), Alcohol Denat, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Menthol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyglycerine, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl alcohol
I have lost my hair because of Demodex mites, THT was so helpful for me. I really appreciate if you had such a tonic for body too.
Hope N –
My scalp started peeling and not like dandruff I was peeling large pieces of skin and felt crawling in the center. It was gross! I started the hair tonic and this changed my life for the better no more large pieces of skin coming off and mites are going away
Ungex DB –
It is our pleasure that our product worked for you.