The Superior Kit contains the best selling Pro-Demodex Treatment. The Superior Kit is formulated to help target Demodex on the skin & stop cross-transfer in the environment.
All products work in conjunction to aid in effectively in both eliminating and preventing mites. Products are natural based solutions, so they are gentle on the skin but tough on mites. Ungex products are designed to be used in a course to help treat Demodex mites and contain no artificial colours, parabens, silicone, gluten, SLS, SLES, and are cruelty-free.
Treatment must be used for a minimum of 3-4 months to reach the highest level of effectiveness and help to ensure total elimination.
Throughout this time, you will have a personal Ungex consultant assigned to you for the duration of your Demodex treatment to ensure you get the maximum benefit from the treatment and are supported every step of the way.
Superior Kit lasts approximately 6-8 weeks and must be followed for a minimum of 3-4 months to help total mite elimination.
The Ungex protocol helps to ensure that every generation of Demodex mites is eliminated to restore lustre and clarity to your hair and skin.
Superior Kit Contains
✔️ 2 X Pro Demodex Treatment (PDT)
This unique formula targets Demodex. It helps to prevent the spread of mites within the home when used on items such as pillowcases, combs, towels, etc. and it is absolutely essential to treat an infestation.
Sadly, we are saying goodbye to SDT and no longer stocking it.
– For Kits that previously included SDT have received an upgrade to PDT in its place, allowing you to get more value for the same price.
Ungex Pro-DeModex Treatment (PDT)
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Geraniol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia, (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol
How to Use
Pro-Demodex Treatment (PDT)
Highly concentrated PDT helps target mites on contact when used in daily/nightly routine. Also suitable to stop cross transfer when applied to fabrics that come into contact with affected areas (towels, pillows, etc.). Suitable for use to help prevent mites within the home and clinic.
How to Use:
- Spray problem areas directly.
- Use every night before bed.
- Do not rinse.
A little bit of PDT goes a long way. Mites live off your skin for several hours so changing your pillowcase nightly and any other items that come into contact with your skin may reduce cross transfer.
If in doubt, contact your Demodex consultant directly to ensure you are using correctly.
Also known as a “healing reaction,” it can sometimes be experienced in those with a high population density of Demodex mites during the first months of treatment. This is normal and a good sign that products are doing their job.
Did You Know?
Ungex products may also be effective on other insects and mites that may plague people. For the last five years, we have helped clients at all ends of the infestation spectrum help take control back of their skin.
For more information please read below links:
Ungex Protocols | Habits | USER GUIDE PDF
Protocol Quick Guide
The Full Treatment: Suitable for Bundles & Kits
This protocol overview is intended to be used as a quick guide on the steps needed to implement treatment. Individual product instructions should be read thoroughly to ensure complete understanding. Ungex Demodex consultants are available for further advice based on individual needs.
How to Use:
Step 1. Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC) As required
- Do not overuse cleanser.
- Does not need to be used every night unless there are visible signs of dirt.
- If the cleanser is not required, cleanse the skin and scalp with water only.
Step 2. Demodex Hair Tonic (DHT) Every night
- Spray on the scalp every night.
Step 3. High-Frequency Instrument (HFI) Recommended
- Follow the direct method of application.
- Use once a week up-to every night.
Step 4. Pro Demodex Treatment (PDT) Every night
- PDT is our strongest anti-Demodex solution. PDT can be used interchangeably for the skin and environment.
Demodex can transfer from the skin onto things in the environment through physical contact. It is important to reduce cross-transfer as much as possible and avoid repeat use of objects that come into contact with us daily, like towels, hairbrushes, pillowcases, etc.
To combat this, follow one or more of these options:
- Leave fabrics in the sun for a few hours each day.
- Avoid repeating use of items for at least 52 hours.
- Spray bedding and pillowcases with PDT nightly before bed.
Tips & Tricks:
- All products are suitable for use over the entire body (except DHT).
- All Ungex products should be used on damp skin/scalp.
- All Ungex products are required to be used in the protocol, although the most important role is the PDT spray.
- No other products should be used for the duration of treatment. If this is unavoidable, we strongly suggest that other products be used in the morning.
- If skin becomes dry and you know that you are not over-cleansing, try using organic, cold-pressed and extra-virgin coconut oil to introduce some moisture without feeding Demodex.
- The best time to use all Ungex products is at night before bed.
- Shake bottles before use.
Did You Know?
The Ungex protocol is one of the first fully developed treatments that is aimed at Demodex mites in human skin and is not symptoms specific. Ungex natural based products can be adapted to use in all areas, ages, and skin types.
STOP BAD HABITS
- Reduce the consumption of fried and greasy food.
- Avoid sharing items that come in direct contact with the skin.
- Reduce sedentary lifestyle, smoking, and alcohol consumption.
- Reduce any stress and pressure that may impact the immune system.
FOLLOW GOOD HABITS
- Rinse skin in warm water, then finish with cool water.
- Stay hydrated, exercise regularly, and take some time to relax.
- Optimise your sleep routine to ensure your body has had plenty of rest.
- Try to maintain a positive outlook; laughing and having fun can benefit the body and mind.
- Read the label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities:
- Store in original containers and keep away from incompatible materials.
- Ensure all lids and caps are tightly sealed after each use.
- Store in a clean, cool, dry, and well-ventilated area.
- Store between 5°C to 28°C (41 – 82.4 °F).
First Aid Measures:
- For external use only
- May be harmful if large amounts are swallowed.
- Full strength material may be irritating to the eyes and cause some reactions in sensitive individuals.
- Full strength material should not cause any irritation to the mucous membrane and upper airways.
- Not considered an irritant through normal use. Full strength material in repeated or prolonged contact with skin may be irritating.
The information herein is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, it is meant to describe the safety requirements of our products, thus this shall not constitute a guarantee for any specific product features and shall not establish a legally valid contractual relationship. No warranty is expressed or made as to this document’s accuracy, reliability or completeness. Users have the sole responsibility to determine the suitability of the materials for any use and the manner of use contemplated.
I was fighting eye infection of styes for a long time. Which is caused by these mites. Went to multiple Doctors here in California and receiving absolutely NO proper diagnosis of my condition. Luckily I’ve researched a lot and discovered UNGEX!!! UNGEX ONLY FROM AUSTRALIA!!!!!!
Excellent anti-Demodex solution
carolcdenise (verified owner) –
Ungex is the best available product for treating Pro Demodex Treatment. I was so glad after researching, finding Ungex , Effective and ease of using these excellent products makes for thorough and complete treatment. Knowing there are maintenance products allows an extra layer of peace of mind . Thank you for all of your wonderful products Ungex !
Thanks so much, you’re so sweet.