The Superior Kit combines the best selling Pro Demodex Treatment and the latest in Ungex’s anti-Demodex technology the Skin Demodex Treatment. The Superior Kit is formulated to help target Demodex on the skin & stop cross-transfer in the environment.
All products work in conjunction to aid in effectively in both eliminating and preventing mites. Products are natural based solutions, so they are gentle on the skin but tough on mites. Ungex products are designed to be used in a course to help treat Demodex mites and contain no artificial colours, parabens, silicone, gluten, SLS, SLES, and are cruelty-free.
Treatment must be used for a minimum of 3-4 months to reach the highest level of effectiveness and help to ensure total elimination.
Throughout this time, you will have a personal Ungex consultant assigned to you for the duration of your Demodex treatment to ensure you get the maximum benefit from the treatment and are supported every step of the way.
Superior Kit lasts approximately 6-8 weeks and must be followed for a minimum of 3-4 months to help total mite elimination.
The Ungex protocol helps to ensure that every generation of Demodex mites is eliminated to restore lustre and clarity to your hair and skin.
Superior Kit Contains
✔️ 1 X Skin Demodex Treatment (SDT)
Helps treat skin mites right at the core, the Skin Demodex Treatment is designed for nightly use to help kill all generations of Demodex mites by repeated exposure to Skin Demodex Treatment.
✔️ 1 X Pro Demodex Treatment (PDT)
This unique formula targets Demodex. It helps to prevent the spread of mites within the home when used on items such as pillowcases, combs, towels, etc. and it is absolutely essential to treat an infestation.
Ungex Pro-DeModex Treatment (PDT)
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Geraniol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera -Coconut- Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia -Tea Tree- Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ungex Skin DeModex Treatment (SDT)
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Geraniol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol
How To Use
This product contains PDT and SDT, so use the instructions as below:
How to use PDT and SDT:
- Spray problem areas directly.
- Do not rinse.
- Spray personal care items such as towels, pillows, hairbrushes, etc. before use.
- Contact your Demodex consultant before first use for individual advice.
When to Use:
- Use every night before bed. Use PDT for scalp and personal items. For skin you can just use SDT or you may use one night SDT and the other night PDT.
- To avoid cross-contamination, please do not share personal care items with anyone.
- few puffs are enough (1-2). Don’t spray too much.
- No other products should be used for protocol duration. If this is unavoidable we strongly suggest that other products be used in the morning.
- If skin becomes dry, try using organic cold pressed extra-virgin coconut oil to introduce some moisture without feeding the Demodex.
Those with sensitive skin or severe symptoms may need to introduce products slowly.
- Sensitive Skin: Mix PDT and SDT with water and gradually increase the ratio. (For example first week of treatment use 2/10 of product and 8/10 pure clean water and increase the ratio gradually.)
- Die-off Reaction: Also known as healing reaction can sometimes be experienced in those with a high population of Demodex mites during the first months of treatment. This is normal and a good sign that products are doing their job.
Please contact your Demodex consultant directly with any concerns!