The latest development in Ungex’s anti-Demodex technology is the Skin Demodex Treatment (SDT)!
Formulated to help target Demodex mites effectively on the skin to be gentle enough for daily use but absolutely devastating on mites, it helps treat skin mites right at the core, SDT is designed for nightly use to help kill all generations of Demodex mites by repeated exposure.
SDT aids in both effectively eliminating and preventing mites on the skin. Ungex products are designed to be used in a course to help treat Demodex mites and contain no artificial colours, parabens, silicone, gluten, SLS, SLES, and are cruelty-free.
Treatment must be used for a minimum of 3-4 months to reach the highest level of effectiveness and help to ensure total elimination and further help ensure that every generation of Demodex mites is eliminated to restore lustre and clarity to your skin.
Suitable for use on:
✔️ Demodex Acne
✔️ Demodex Rosacea
✔️ Demodex Blepharitis
✔️ Demodex Itching
✔️ Prevention & Maintenance
Ungex Skin-Demodex Treatment (SDT)
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Geraniol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol.
How To Use
- Spray problem areas directly.
- Use every night before bed.
- Do not rinse.
- Contact your Demodex consultant before first use for individual advice.
- To avoid cross-contamination, please do not share personal care items with anyone.
- PDT and SDT can work alone, or used together make a powerful duo to help target Demodex mites directly.
- few puffs are enough (1-2). Don’t spray too much.
- No other products should be used for protocol duration. If this is unavoidable we strongly suggest that other products be used in the morning.
- If skin becomes dry, try using organic cold pressed extra-virgin coconut oil to introduce some moisture without feeding the Demodex.
Those with sensitive skin or severe symptoms may need to introduce products slowly.
- Sensitive Skin: Mix SDT with water and gradually increase the ratio. (For example first week of treatment use 2/10 of product and 8/10 pure clean water and increse the ration gradually.)
- Die-off Reaction: Also known as healing reaction can sometimes be experienced in those with a high population of Demodex mites during the first months of treatment. This is normal and a good sign that products are doing their job.
Please contact your Demodex consultant directly with any concerns!