Premium Kit A2 (PKA2) includes two 125ml bottles which are made up of a Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC) and a Pro-Demodex Treatment (PDT), which work synergistically to support total mite elimination.
Ungex Premium Kit A2 is suitable for all skin types, and targets Demodex mite related symptoms, such as acne, rosacea, blepharitis, pimples, seborrheic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, eczema, itchy skin, aging skin, rough skin, enlarged pores, dermatosis, skin discoloration, rash and mite bites as well as helping to soothe and relief from inflammation and restoring of clarity and luster.
The protocol provided by Ungex ensures that every generation of Demodex mites is eliminated both mites on human skin and mites in the environment, to help stop the cross transfer and should be followed for a minimum of 4 months. The full User Guide for the protocol will be included with products and emailed upon request.
Throughout this time, you will be assigned a personal Ungex consultant for the duration of your treatment to ensure you get the ultimate advantage from this Demodex mite treatment to help Demodex acne and rosacea on the skin and are supported every step of the way.
All Ungex products are natural and herbal based, which are designed to be used in a course to treat damaging Demodex mites, with no artificial colours, parabens, SLS, SLES and cruelty-free.
1 X Ungex Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC)
✔️ The Ungex Demodex Defence Cleanser is one of the first steps in the elimination of Demodex mites and can be used to cleanse the skin over the entire body. It has been formulated for all skin types to help remove the mite’s food source, remove dirt and contain a blend of ingredients that make your body a hostile environment for Demodex mites linked to acne rosacea, pimples, rash and other skin issues.
1 X Ungex Pro-Demodex Treatment (PDT)
✔️ Treats mites right at the core, the Pro-Demodex Treatment is recommended for use nightly to help kill all generations of Demodex mites by repeated exposure to Pro-Demodex Treatment.
Ungex Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC)
Water (aqua), Ammonium lauryl sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Fragrance (parfum), Cocamidopropylamine oxide, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Centella asiatica extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Benzyl alcohol, Menthol, Citric acid, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-12 dimethicone, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Pyridoxine hcl, Panthenol, Allantoin, Propylene glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Ungex Pro-Demodex Treatment (PDT)
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Geraniol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol.
How To Use
This product contains PDT and DDC, so use the instructions as below:
How to use PDT:
- Spray problem areas directly.
- Use every night before bed.
- Do not rinse.
- Spray personal care items such as towels, pillows, hairbrushes, etc. before use.
- Contact your Demodex consultant before first use for individual advice.
How to use DDC:
- Read the ‘Directions for Use’ on products.
- Only focus shampoo on scalp/skin at night.
- Wash with warm water, then before exiting the shower, let cool water run over your skin.
- Rinse as soon as you have finished lathering, do not leave on for an extended amount of time.
- Do not use products like conditioners, lotions or moisturisers to avoid feeding the mites.
When to Use:
- Use every night before bed.
- Only use it when there is dirt to remove from skin. ‘Dirt’ can be defined by an unpleasant odour, cosmetics, air
- When skin is clean shower with plain water only to control oil, massaging the skin as you go.
- Use DDC at nights.
Notes About DDC
- Don’t let the name fool you; the shampoo is for use on the scalp, face and body.
- Hair does not need shampoo, only scalp.
- Sebum (oil) is not an indication of dirt.
- Avoid shampoos if your skin is not dirty.
- Do not over cleanse the skin with shampoo.
- To avoid cross-contamination, please do not share personal care items with anyone.
- few puffs are enough (1-2). Don’t spray too much.
- No other products should be used for protocol duration. If this is unavoidable we strongly suggest that other products be used in the morning.
- If skin becomes dry, try using organic cold pressed extra-virgin coconut oil to introduce some moisture without feeding the Demodex.
Those with sensitive skin or severe symptoms may need to introduce products slowly.
- Sensitive Skin: Mix PDT with water and gradually increase the ratio. (For example first week of treatment use 2/10 of product and 8/10 pure clean water and increse the ration gradually.)
- Die-off Reaction: Also known as healing reaction can sometimes be experienced in those with a high population of Demodex mites during the first months of treatment. This is normal and a good sign that products are doing their job.
Please contact your Demodex consultant directly with any concerns!