This is all you need for treating Demodex mites! Bundle 1 includes everything you need to treat Demodex mites affecting your skin and hair for an entire 3-month course. All 4 products included in Bundle 1 work synergistically to ensure total mite elimination, soothing and relief from inflammation and restoring of clarity and lustre.
Throughout this time, you will have a personal Ungex consultant assigned to you for the duration of your treatment to ensure you get the maximum benefit from the treatment and are supported every step of the way.
Ungex is a natural product designed to be used in a course to treat damaging Demodex mites, with no artificial colours, parabens, SLS, SLES and cruelty-free.
Research shows that 100% of people have Demodex mites living in their skin. These microscopic parasites feast on your skin’s oil and live out their entire lives under your skin! For some people, unfortunately, these parasites cause a range of skin inflammation issues, which can only be alleviated by eradicating the source of the inflammation – Demodex mites. The Ungex protocol ensures that every generation of Demodex mites is eliminated to restore lustre and clarity to your hair and skin.
✔️ 2 X Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC)
Ungex Demodex Defence Cleanser is the first step in eliminating Demodex mites from your hair and skin. Formulated for all skin and hair types, the Demodex Defence Cleanser balances the skin’s oil distribution, thus depriving Demodex mites of their food source, and leaving you with clean, healthy hair.
✔️ ️ 2 X Demodex Hair Tonic (DHT)
The Demodex Hair Tonic is a unique hair spray with herbal-based essential oils, specially designed to target Demodex mites in the scalp, alleviating scalp itchiness, hair loss, hair thinning and dandruff; as well as to promote healthy and strong hair growth.
✔️ ️ 2 X Skin Demodex Treatment (SDT)
Treats mites right at the core, the Skin Demodex Treatment is recommended for use nightly to help kill all generations of Demodex mites by repeated exposure to Skin Demodex Treatment.
✔️ ️ 2 X Pro-Demodex Treatment (PDT)
Powerfully treating mites right at the source, the Pro Demodex Treatment is used nightly to kill all generations of Demodex mites by repeated exposure to the product.
✔️ ️ High Frequency Instrument (HFI):
Help Ungex products better penetrate the skin by using the HFI in conjunction with your routine, as well as a whole host of other benefits to complement your Ungex Care Plan. Comes exclusively with Bundles on the first order.
The High-Frequency Instrument will be delivered separately from your Ungex products.
For customers who already have a HFI, you may receive a free product in its place, simply leave a note in checkout or contact our sales team.
Ungex Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC)
Water (aqua), Ammonium lauryl sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Fragrance (parfum), Cocamidopropylamine oxide, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Centella asiatica extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Benzyl alcohol, Menthol, Citric acid, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-12 dimethicone, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Pyridoxine hcl, Panthenol, Allantoin, Propylene glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Ungex Pro-Demodex Treatment (PDT)
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Geraniol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol
Ungex Skin Demodex Treatment (SDT)
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Geraniol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol.
Ungex Demodex Hair Tonic (DHT)
Water (aqua), Alcohol denat., Peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-12 dimethicone, Mentha arvensis leaf oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Centella asiatica extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Benzyl alcohol, Menthol, Hydrolyzed keratin, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Citric acid, Panthenol, Propylene glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
How To Use
This product contains PDT, SDT, DHT, DDC and HFI, so use the instructions as below:
How to use PDT and SDT:
- Spray problem areas directly.
- Do not rinse.
- Spray personal care items such as towels, pillows, hairbrushes, etc. before use.
- Contact your Demodex consultant before first use for individual advice.
How to use DDC:
- Read the ‘Directions for Use’ on products.
- Only focus shampoo on scalp/skin at night.
- Wash with warm water, then before exiting the shower, let cool water run over your skin.
- Rinse as soon as you have finished lathering, do not leave on for an extended amount of time.
- Do not use products like conditioners, lotions or moisturisers to avoid feeding the mites.
How to use DHT:
- Spray tonic evenly onto the scalp, spread with fingertips if needed. DHT is specifically designed for use on the scalp avoid using it for skin issues.
- When covered, massage scalp in an up and down motion with fingertips.
- Do not rinse.
How to use HFI:
- Clean and sterilise the HFI before use with PDT.
- Switch on and insert the appropriate attachment.
- Move over the skin in a circular motion, not leaving in one spot for longer than 10 seconds.
- Adjust the intensity of the frequency to your personal preference.
- Adjust the intensity to 0 before you turn off the HFI and remove attachment.
Sterilise with PDT after use
- Start using HFI after second week of treatment.
When to Use:
PDT and SDT
- Use every night before bed. Use PDT for scalp and personal items. For skin you can just use SDT or you may use one night SDT and the other night PDT.
- Only use it when there is dirt to remove from skin. ‘Dirt’ can be defined by an unpleasant odour, cosmetics, air
- When skin is clean shower with plain water only to control oil, massaging the skin as you go.
- Use DDC at nights.
- It’s better to use DHT at nights but in special cases and with the advice of a Demodex consultant DHT can be used in the morning.
- Use HFI after DHT and befor PDT. Make sure that your skin not to be wet.
Notes About DDC
- Don’t let the name fool you; the shampoo is for use on the scalp, face and body.
- Hair does not need shampoo, only scalp.
- Sebum (oil) is not an indication of dirt.
- Avoid shampoos if your skin is not dirty.
- Do not over cleanse the skin with shampoo.
- To avoid cross-contamination, please do not share personal care items with anyone.
- few puffs are enough (1-2). Don’t spray too much.
- No other products should be used for protocol duration. If this is unavoidable we strongly suggest that other products be used in the morning.
- If skin becomes dry, try using organic cold pressed extra-virgin coconut oil to introduce some moisture without feeding the Demodex.
Those with sensitive skin or severe symptoms may need to introduce products slowly.
- Sensitive Skin: Mix PDT and SDT with water and gradually increase the ratio. (For example first week of treatment use 2/10 of product and 8/10 pure clean water and increse the ration gradually.)
- Die-off Reaction: Also known as healing reaction can sometimes be experienced in those with a high population of Demodex mites during the first months of treatment. This is normal and a good sign that products are doing their job.
Please contact your Demodex consultant directly with any concerns!