Basic Kit (BK) includes two 125ml bottles, which are made up of a Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC) and a Skin Demodex Treatment (SDT), which work synergistically to help support total mite elimination.
Ungex Basic Kit is suitable for all skin types, and helps targets Demodex mite related symptoms such as acne, rosacea, blepharitis, seborrheic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, eczema, itchy skin, aging skin, rough skin, enlarged pores, dermatosis, skin discoloration, rash and mite bites as well as helping to soothe and relief from inflammation and restoring of clarity and luster.
The protocol provided by Ungex ensures that every generation of Demodex mites is eliminated on human skin. The full User Guide for the protocol will be included with products and emailed upon request.
All Ungex products are natural and herbal based, which are designed to be used in a course to treat damaging Demodex mites, with no artificial colours, parabens, SLS, SLES and cruelty-free.
1 X Ungex Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC)
✔️ The Ungex Demodex Defence Cleanser is one of the first steps in the elimination of Demodex mites and can be used to cleanse the skin over the entire body as well as for the scalp. It has been formulated to help remove the mite’s food source, remove dirt and contain a blend of ingredients that make your body a hostile environment for Demodex mites linked to acne rosacea, pimples, rash and other skin issues.
1 X Ungex Skin Demodex Treatment (SDT)
✔️ Hit mites where it hurts by using nightly to aid in killing Demodex mites as they come to the surface and gradually reduce populations by repeated exposure to our Skin Demodex Treatment.
Ungex Pty. Ltd
Ungex Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC)
Water (aqua), Ammonium lauryl sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Fragrance (parfum), Cocamidopropylamine oxide, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Centella asiatica extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Benzyl alcohol, Menthol, Citric acid, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-12 dimethicone, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Pyridoxine hcl, Panthenol, Allantoin, Propylene glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Ungex Skin Demodex Treatment (SDT)
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Geraniol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol.
How to Use
Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC)
For use on the scalp, face, and body to help skin become a hostile environment for Demodex mites.
For the best results, use in conjunction with Ungex Demodex sprays.
How to Use:
- Read the ‘Direction for Use’ on the product label.
- At night, apply cleanser to the skin and lather.
- Rinse thoroughly after application with warm water.
- Before exiting the shower, let cool water run over the skin.
- Avoid products like conditioners, lotions, and moisturisers.
Did You Know?
Most people lower their skin’s ability to protect them by stripping their skin and overusing cleansers, especially the face and scalp areas, further giving Demodex an advantage? To help fix this, only use the cleanser when there is dirt to remove from the skin.
- Suitable for both skin and hair.
- Avoid cleanser if your skin is not dirty.
- ‘Dirt’ can be defined by an unpleasant odour, cosmetics, air pollution, etc.
- When skin is clean, shower with plain water only to control oil, massaging the skin as you go.
- If skin becomes dry, try reducing the frequency of use or apply organic cold-pressed extra-virgin coconut
oil to introduce some moisture without feeding mites.
- Cleansers alone are not enough to eradicate mites.
- For complete Demodex elimination, bundles or kits are required
Skin-Demodex Treatment (SDT)
Hit mites where it hurts by using SDT nightly to aid in eliminating Demodex mites as they come to the surface of the skin and gradually reduce populations by repeated exposure.
How to Use:
- Spray problem areas directly.
- Use every night before bed.
- Do not rinse.
Those with sensitive skin, severe symptoms or are treating areas such as the lash line may need to introduce the product slowly by diluting with purified water and gradually increasing the strength. In case you experience this please do the following and contact your Demodex consultant directly to ensure you are using correctly.
50/50 mix product with water and gradually increase the ratio.
1st week 2 parts product to 10 parts water
2nd week 4/10
3rd week 7/10
4th week full strength
Also known as a “healing reaction,” it can sometimes be experienced in those with a high population density of Demodex mites during the first months of treatment. This is normal and a good sign that products are doing their job.
For more information please read below links:
Ungex Protocols | Habits | USER GUIDE PDF
Protocol Quick Guide
The Full Treatment: Suitable for Bundles & Kits
This protocol overview is intended to be used as a quick guide on the steps needed to implement treatment. Individual product instructions should be read thoroughly to ensure complete understanding. Ungex Demodex consultants are available for further advice based on individual needs.
How to Use:
Step 1. Demodex Defence Cleanser (DDC) As required
- Do not overuse cleanser.
- Does not need to be used every night unless there are visible signs of dirt.
- If the cleanser is not required, cleanse the skin and scalp with water only.
Step 2. Demodex Hair Tonic (DHT) Every night
- Spray on the scalp every night.
Step 3. High-Frequency Instrument (HFI) Recommended
- Follow the direct method of application.
- Use once a week up-to every night.
Step 4. Skin Demodex Treatment (SDT) & Pro Demodex Treatment (PDT) Every night
- PDT is our strongest anti-Demodex solution and SDT serves as the milder version. Both sprays can be used interchangeably for the skin and environment, however, those with sensitive skin may prefer to start with SDT and work their way up to PDT to help reduce any die-off symptoms.
Demodex can transfer from the skin onto things in the environment through physical contact. It is important to reduce cross-transfer as much as possible and avoid repeat use of objects that come into contact with us daily, like towels, hairbrushes, pillowcases, etc.
To combat this, follow one or more of these options:
- Leave fabrics in the sun for a few hours each day.
- Avoid repeating use of items for at least 52 hours.
- Spray bedding and pillowcases with SDT or PDT nightly before bed.
Tips & Tricks:
- All products are suitable for use over the entire body (except DHT).
- All Ungex products should be used on damp skin/scalp.
- All Ungex products are required to be used in the protocol, although the most important role is the PDT/SDT spray.
- No other products should be used for the duration of treatment. If this is unavoidable, we strongly suggest that other products be used in the morning.
- If skin becomes dry and you know that you are not over-cleansing, try using organic, cold-pressed and extra-virgin coconut oil to introduce some moisture without feeding Demodex.
- The best time to use all Ungex products is at night before bed.
- Shake bottles before use.
Did You Know?
The Ungex protocol is one of the first fully developed treatments that is aimed at Demodex mites in human skin and is not symptoms specific. Ungex natural based products can be adapted to use in all areas, ages, and skin types.
STOP BAD HABITS
- Reduce the consumption of fried and greasy food.
- Avoid sharing items that come in direct contact with the skin.
- Reduce sedentary lifestyle, smoking, and alcohol consumption.
- Reduce any stress and pressure that may impact the immune system.
FOLLOW GOOD HABITS
- Rinse skin in warm water, then finish with cool water.
- Stay hydrated, exercise regularly, and take some time to relax.
- Optimise your sleep routine to ensure your body has had plenty of rest.
- Try to maintain a positive outlook; laughing and having fun can benefit the body and mind.
- Read the label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities:
- Store in original containers and keep away from incompatible materials.
- Ensure all lids and caps are tightly sealed after each use.
- Store in a clean, cool, dry, and well-ventilated area.
- Store between 5°C to 28°C (41 – 82.4 °F).
First Aid Measures:
- For external use only
- May be harmful if large amounts are swallowed.
- Full strength material may be irritating to the eyes and cause some reactions in sensitive individuals.
- Full strength material should not cause any irritation to the mucous membrane and upper airways.
- Not considered an irritant through normal use. Full strength material in repeated or prolonged contact with skin may be irritating.
The information herein is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, it is meant to describe the safety requirements of our products, thus this shall not constitute a guarantee for any specific product features and shall not establish a legally valid contractual relationship. No warranty is expressed or made as to this document’s accuracy, reliability or completeness. Users have the sole responsibility to determine the suitability of the materials for any use and the manner of use contemplated.