Hair loss is one of the most appalling issues that can affect anyone in any age group, and it can be more troublesome if it happens in the springtime of your life. So, we decided to talk about this widespread issue in this post. We will tell you some hair care tips for avoiding hair loss after a brief explanation about hair loss and then we will give you some tips that you should know when you are using Ungex treatment products.
What does hair loss mean?
Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness, refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. Typically, at least the head is involved. The severity of hair loss can vary from a small area to the entire body. Typically, inflammation or scarring is not present. Hair loss in some people causes psychological distress.
What are the types of hair loss?
- Common balding (androgenetic alopecia) occurs in men and women and is because of testosterone metabolites in genetically susceptible hair follicles.
- Thyroid disease, anemia, protein deficiency, secondary syphilis, chemotherapy, and low vitamin levels may cause hair loss.
- Alopecia areata is a form of hair loss produced by the autoimmune destruction of hair follicles in localized areas of skin.
- Medications indicated for hair regrowth include minoxidil (Rogaine) and finasteride (Propecia).
- One of the other reasons that may cause hair loss is the prominence of Demodex mites, in which Ungex solutions are categorized.
Therefore, as you notice among all kinds of hair loss, you would know some of these types of hair loss have a genetic source, so treatment is somewhat difficult. Other types need more carefulness to find the exact cause.
As a result, if you checked and there is no apparent cause for your hair loss, Ungex suggests that…
You may have Demodex mite issues!
Prevention of hair loss includes good hair hygiene, regular shampooing, and sufficient nutrition. Ungex here has prepared some critical hair care treatment to help avoid hair loss.
General tips for avoiding hair loss
- A Healthy diet is significantly important and is definitely something you should be careful about. Eat balanced portions of vegetables and foods that contain vitamins, minerals and proteins.
- Avoid living in a stressful environment. It has extremely harmful effects on your hair. Hair loss caused by stress may respond well to starting yoga or meditation.
- Don’t forget the importance of massages. It makes you feel better and helps blood circulation, which can help avoid hair loss.
- Skip tight braids or ponytails that may pull on hair at the root that may potentially lead to excessive While you’re at it, let your hair air dry to avoid irritating your scalp. Heat stylers like curling or straightening irons may also damage or break the hair shaft.
- Stop using other people’s personal care items, like towels, combs, hairbrushes, bedding items, etc.
- Don’t use hair products (shampoos, hair conditioners, hair dye, etc.) containing chemical based
- Don’t touch animals having hair loss problems to avoid a cross transfer.
- Don’t use hair spray for fixing your hair, as it damage hurt your hair unless it is for a short period. Make sure to wash it out well.
- Avoid prolonged exposure of your hair to heat and sunlight. If inevitable, please wear a hat.
Some other tips if you are using Ungex treatment:
- If you have Demodex mites issues, use the PDT spray-on personal care items to avoid repeated cross-transfer which can delay treatments.
- During the Ungex treatment, don’t take too many showers. Only when necessary.
- If you are currently under an Ungex treatment, please avoid using other shampoos or hair conditioners for your hair, and use the THT product just on your scalp, and not other parts of the hair.
- Don’t use other bottles for keeping or mixing your products. Use the provided mixing bottles.
- Stop brushing your hair 100 times a day.
- Don’t use hair color during the treatment period.
- Use Ungex products solely at nighttime, when Demodex mites are on the surface of your scalp and skin.
- Don’t mix the product with any other products or creams, as it may interrupt the process of eliminating Demodex mites.